Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Good Times















Nothing is quite as refreshing as jumping of a boat in the middle of a great body of water and letting the nature take control of whatever happens after that.
Dwayne took this picture after I re-emerged from Lake Erie, one of the North American Great Lakes. A deep plunge that soaked my body, cleansed my soul and brought sanity back to my mind. I wish I could do it, over and over and over again!
















The five troopers at Erieau. When the going got tough, we got going - litrelally - we took a break, had a blast, recharged ourselves and are now running full steam ahead. From back row Brad, Ryan, Dwayne, Jamie and me!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

looks like you guys had a blast :D

M K Abbas said...

We sure did no doubt bout that!